Tuesday, November 13, 2007

blog 9

Blog 9:
Is my favorite meal healthy? Well i dont really think its healthy. My favorite meal is entrana(skirt Steak), buffalo wings and a grilled cheese sandwich. To me all those foods sound really dangerous. Well not the dangerous, but it isnt no spinach and carrots! Steak can give you heart problems and other health issues because of all the calories it has. Buffalo wings are probably not a real big health hazard but it has its effects. Not only health wise but ur hands are gonna get dirty to the max. I feel like grilled cheese is fine, as long as it isnt overdosed on. Cheese is always good unless ur lactose intolerant. Then u will have a bathroom problem.
I think that touching the food to make them more healthy would practically ruin the originality of the food and downgrade the essence and taste of the food. But there are always ways to make a meal healthier. For example, eating a grilled cheese sandwich with whole wheat bread can be healthier, and not using butter would make the grilled cheese sandwich less unhealthy. i Guess cleaning the meat more and adding less ingredients can take of a percentage of unhealthiness. There are always ways to make a meal healthier, you just need to find the way.
I just wanted to add in that i went rock climbing this past sunday and my hands are all sore! typing this isnt really making me feel any better!

No comments: