Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blog 10!!!!

The most interesting thing that i learned about me and my food was the fact that i am so involved with my food and love eating ooo soo much. I didnt know i enjoyed food soo much until i started doing this blog. It is definitely something very important to me. I also learned that i dont eat right at all. The food i eat on a regular basis isnt very healthy and can be harmful to me in the long run. But for some reason even though i know that it doesnt stop me from eating what i want to eat. The foods i eat prolly also effect other people that eat the same foods. I have learned about where the foods i eat came from and whats inside them and the whole nine yards. For some foods i was interested and for others i was just surprised and didnt really want to know. I guess my relationship with my body isnt as strong as my relationship with my food. Me and MY food have a way stronger bond!
I have learned alot from doing the blog experiment. I think im probably goin to continue writing blogs even after im done with this semester. Im glad i was introduced to the blog world.

No comments: