Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blog 7

2 days ago i ate parts of my favorite meal and all i was thinking about was my blog. Thats scary, but while i was eating i told my self that i am going to write this in my blog. Here i am telling you guyz about eating parts of my favorite meal. The part i ate was the entrana. I went to My Uncle's Steak House. OOO OOo man was it good. It was Bangin(real good). The Steak was cooked to perfection. The funny thing is that as soon as i walk in the restaurant the waitress already gives in my order because she knows that i order the same thing everytime i go into that restaurant. Thats why i always leave her a big tip, she knows how to give good service. This week i learned that ??? hmm i dont really think i learned much this week about the food topic but i did learn alot of information about how global warming is a very dangerous thing thats happenen to us. I learned this from going to The Museum Of Natural History.

No comments: